Asher Eats Grown-Up Food!

Here we are at a very exciting milestone- Asher's first solid food. (If you don't count the tiny bit of cookie dough Thane slipped him about a week ago- he can't help spoiling dogs, and clearly he can't help spoiling Asher either, ha!)


I'm proud to say that this little boy loves his veggies...or should I say "veggie" (singular), since he's only tried one? We may crash and burn with the green ones, only time will tell. This was one was super simple to make, I did ZERO research on it, just baked the sweet potatoes and then used mixers to puree the insides. I didn't even add milk to it like planned since it was so creamy by itself.


Can't wait to try this with other veggies and fruits! Anybody have any suggestions for me? I'm thinking of trying peas next...

Just a cute shot of Asher pretending to nap with daddy...see the little grin on his face? He knows he's fooling somebody... :)



1 comments:

Lindsay Swan said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten!! He is just adorable. It looks like the short overalls are actually shorts now! ha! Miss you guys :) Love, Lindsay

Post a Comment