Playground Happenings



Here's a little peak at our evenings with Asher. Once the sun is low and the temperature's cooled off, it's into his Jeep carrier and off to the playground we go! Although I think Thane and I have more fun on the swings and slide than Asher does...ha!




Thane and I take turns wearing him. Not only to "share the load" haha, but because we both want turns with him! Sometimes Thane will have me give him to him just so that I can see the cute things he's doing with his mouth. For instance, he gets working on his carrier like it's a piece of dessert!





We also take a walk through the scenic neighborhood that's near our hotel complex. Asher loves getting outside to see the sights. We've learned that if we don't get him out after a long day of being in doors, we're in for a rough evening.



We've been blessed with a beautiful area surrounding us! Who knew Fort Knox had this hidden gem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment